|HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
We may use the information you provide to:
- Send you promotional materials or other communications.
- Provide services to you.
- Process your payment card transactions.
- Create and manage your online account.
- Respond to your inquiries.
- Communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events, contests, sweepstakes, programs, surveys and other offers.
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; managing our communications; analyzing our products;
performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions).
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies.
We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT BY AUTOMATED MEANS
When you visit this site, we collect certain information by automated means, using technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons.
COOKIES, WEB SERVER LOGS, AND WEB BEACONS
Cookies are small text files that websites send to your computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify your browser or to store
information or settings in your browser. Your browser may tell you how to be notified when you receive certain types of cookies of our website.
In conjunction with obtaining information through cookies, our web servers may log details such as your operating system type, browser type, domain, and
other system settings, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone in which your device is located. The web server logs also
may record information such as the address of the web page that linked you to our site and the IP address of the device you use to connect to the
To control which web servers collect this information, we may place tags on our web pages called “web beacons.” These are computer instructions that
link web pages to particular web servers and their cookies.
INFORMATION WE SHARE
We do not rent, sell or otherwise disclose any of the personal information we collect about you, except as described here. We may share your personal
- Service providers who perform services on our behalf based on our instructions. We do not authorize these service providers to use or disclose the
information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements. Examples of these service providers include
entities that process credit card payments, fulfill orders, and provide web hosting andmarketing services.
- Other third parties with your consent (e.g., some of our Facebook applications may share information collected through those apps with your
Facebook friends or other Facebook users).
- We may disclose information about you: a) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, to law enforcement authorities or other government
officials, b) or when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an
investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity.
- We also reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or
assets. Should such a sale or transfer occur, we will use reasonable efforts to direct the transferee to use personal information you have provided to
personal information with any inquiries concerning the processing of that information.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
We offer you certain choices in connection with the personal information we collect from you, such as how we use the information and how we
communicate with you. To update your preferences, ask us to remove your information from our mailing lists or submit a request, please contact us as
You can at any time tell us not to send you marketing communications by email by clicking on the unsubscribe link within the marketing emails you receive
from us or by contacting us as indicated below.
Postal Mail Opt-Out:
You can ask ZaidanRN to stop sending you marketing communications by postal mail by following the instructions that may be included in a particular
promotion. You also can request that we refrain from sending you promotional postal mail by contacting us as indicated below.
If you are under sixteen years of age, you may browse our site. However, you may not provide personal information to us. This site is not directed to
children under the age of sixteen and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of sixteen on the site. If we become
aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a visitor under the age of sixteen on the site, we will delete the information from our
HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental,
unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may operate independently from us. Linked sites
may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites. To the extent any linked websites
you visit are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for the sites’ content, any use of the sites, or the privacy practices of the sites.
HOW TO CONTACT US
please contact us by email.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may obtain personal information about you from various sources. We may collect this information when you provide it on our website or in connection
with our social networking or mobile applications. When you visit this site or our social networking or mobile applications, we may also collect certain
information by automated means, using technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
You may choose to provide personal information to us in a number of ways, such as when you participate in an offer or promotion, or when you make a
purchase on our site. The types of personal information you may provide to us includes:
- Contact information - such as name, postal address, email address, and mobile or other phone number.
- Age and date of birth.
- Username and password.
- Payment information - such as your payment card number, expiration date, delivery address, and billing address.
- Your skin care concerns.
- Contact information for friends or other people you would like us to contact.
- Content you provide - such as photographs, articles and comments.
- Information provided to us by social networks or mobile applications when you use one of our social networking or mobile applications - such as your
name, profile picture, likes, location, friend list and other information described in the social networking application sign-up page.
|Copyright © 2016 ZaidanRN® All rights reserved